Austin Reaves, Lakers agree to 4-year deal
Restricted free agent guard Austin Reaves has agreed to a 4-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
The undrafted wing will stay in Hollywood. Originally signed on a 2-year deal, Reaves broke out in his sophomore season in the association, capped off by a strong postseason run. Now, he has agreed to a 4-year contract worth $56 million. Expect his role to grow in Year 3.
In 64 games last season, Reaves averaged 13.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 24.0 FanDuel points.
- Malik Monk (illness) questionable for Kings on Monday December 10th, 2023
- Dennis Smith Jr. (back) out again Monday for Nets December 10th, 2023
- Tari Eason (leg) questionable for Rockets on Monday December 10th, 2023
- Jordan McLaughlin (knee) questionable Monday for Minnesota December 10th, 2023
- Jake LaRavia (eye) questionable for Grizzlies Monday night December 10th, 2023
- Kyrie Irving (heel) ruled out Monday for Mavericks December 10th, 2023
- Charania: Austin Reaves (illness) plans to play in Lakers' Saturday In-Season Championship matchup December 9th, 2023
- Anthony Davis (adductor/hip) will play in Lakers' Saturday In-Season Tournament Finals matchup December 9th, 2023
- LeBron James (calf) available for Los Angeles on Saturday night December 9th, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt (heel) active for Lakers on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (adductor, hip) probable for Saturday December 8th, 2023
- Lakers list LeBron James (calf) as probable on Friday December 8th, 2023