Bruce Brown headed to Indiana on 2-year deal
Free agent guard Bruce Brown is joining the Indiana Pacers, according to Tony East.
Brown just won his first NBA championship with the Denver Nuggets, joining them on a 2-year, $13 million deal with a player option. After a successful year, he opted out, and now he's signing a 2-year contract worth $45 million total. Expect him to be a starting option in the backcourt alongside Tyrese Haliburton and next to Buddy Hield on the wing.
In 80 games last season, Brown averaged 11.5 points, 4.1 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 24.7 FanDuel points.
- Nuggets' DeAndre Jordan starting in place of injured Nikola Jokic (back) Monday November 27th, 2023
- Nuggets' Peyton Watson (illness) available to play Monday November 27th, 2023
- Kings' Keegan Murray (back) doubtful for Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Jordan Hawkins playing off Pelicans' bench Monday November 27th, 2023
- Zion Williamson (rest) starting for Pelicans Monday; Jordan Hawkins playing with second unit November 27th, 2023
- Jordan Clarkson (illness) starting for Jazz Monday; Kris Dunn riding pine November 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (heel) will not return Monday November 27th, 2023
- Aaron Nesmith (wrist) available for Pacers Monday November 27th, 2023
- Aaron Nesmith (wrist) expected to play Monday for Pacers November 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Aaron Nesmith (wrist) questionable for Monday November 26th, 2023
- Andrew Nembhard (back) will play for Pacers on Friday November 24th, 2023
- Indiana's Tyrese Haliburton (wrist) will play in Friday's game against Pistons November 24th, 2023