Tyler Herro (hand) expected to play for Heat in Game 5
Miami Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand fracture) has been upgraded to questionable and is expected to play in Game 5 against the Denver Nuggets on Monday.
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Heat are optimistic Herro can avoid a setback and play through the discomfort in his hand. He hasn't played since injuring his hand in the first game of the first round versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Max Strus, Gabe Vincent, Kyle Lowry, and Duncan Robinson are candidates for fewer minutes if Herro is active. However, the Heat will likely restrict Herro's workload in his first game back.
Herro averaged 33.3 FanDuel points in 34.9 minutes per game during the regular season, with 20.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 3.0 3-pointers. numberFire's models currently project him for 14.6 minutes and 12.9 FanDuel points in Game 5 on Monday.
- Charania: Austin Reaves (illness) plans to play in Lakers' Saturday In-Season Championship matchup December 9th, 2023
- Anthony Davis (adductor/hip) will play in Lakers' Saturday In-Season Tournament Finals matchup December 9th, 2023
- LeBron James (calf) available for Los Angeles on Saturday night December 9th, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt (heel) active for Lakers on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- MacMahon: Kyrie Irving diagnosed with foot bruise, status for Monday's matchup versus Memphis 'yet to be determined' December 9th, 2023
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown ejected on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Miami's Duncan Robinson (groin) available on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Haywood Highsmith (back) out again for Miami on Friday December 7th, 2023
- Bam Adebayo (hip) out again for Heat on Friday December 7th, 2023
- Heat starting Caleb Martin for injured Haywood Highsmith (back) on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Miami's Josh Richardson (knee) available on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Haywood Highsmith (back) out Wednesday for Heat December 5th, 2023