76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (knee) is questionable for Game 6 against the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Embiid continues to be listed as questionable with a knee injury he has played through since Game 2. Our models expect him to play 38.3 minutes against the Celtics in Game 6.
Embiid's Game 6 projection includes 28.2 points, 11.9 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 53.7 FanDuel points.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (calf) still out Thursday for Pistons November 30th, 2023
- Andrew Wiggins (finger) unavailable Thursday for Warriors November 30th, 2023
- Norman Powell (knee) questionable Thursday for Toronto November 30th, 2023
- Lakers' Max Christie (calf) questionable Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Jaxson Hayes (elbow) unavailable Friday for Lakers November 30th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (groin) questionable Thursday for Lakers November 30th, 2023
- Joel Embiid (illness) questionable Friday for 76ers November 30th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Nicolas Batum (finger) will not return on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- 76ers' Marcus Morris starting on Wednesday in place of inactive Joel Embiid (illness) November 29th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) ruled out on Wednesday, Marcus Morris to start November 29th, 2023
- 76ers' Jaden Springer (illness) remaining out Monday November 27th, 2023
- Danuel House Jr. (quad) out again Monday for 76ers November 27th, 2023