76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 5 Tuesday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (knee sprain) is questionable to play in the team's Tuesday game against the Boston Celtics.
The 76ers were able to even the score in their series with the Celtics, but will now have to head back to Boston for Game 5. Embiid has been dealing with a knee injury, but seems likelier to play than to sit as of this writing.
Embiid is projected to score 45.9 fantasy points against the Celtics on Tuesday, with 24.3 points, 10.1 rebounds, and 3.4 assists.
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton (ankle) ruled out on Thursday November 29th, 2023
- Jaxson Hayes (elbow) out for remainder of Lakers' Wednesday game November 29th, 2023
- Denver's Reggie Jackson operating in second unit role on Wednesday night November 29th, 2023
- Nuggets starting Jamal Murray (hamstring) on Wednesday, Reggie Jackson to bench November 29th, 2023
- DeAndre Jordan playing with Nuggets' second unit on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Nikola Jokic (back) starting in Denver's Wednesday lineup, DeAndre Jordan to bench November 29th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Nicolas Batum (finger) will not return on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- 76ers' Marcus Morris starting on Wednesday in place of inactive Joel Embiid (illness) November 29th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) ruled out on Wednesday, Marcus Morris to start November 29th, 2023
- 76ers' Jaden Springer (illness) remaining out Monday November 27th, 2023
- Danuel House Jr. (quad) out again Monday for 76ers November 27th, 2023
- Marcus Morris coming off 76ers' bench Saturday November 25th, 2023