Nuggets' Nikola Jokic will not be suspended for Game 5 Tuesday
Adrian Wojnarowksi reports that the league will not suspend Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic for Game 5 of the team's series against the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday.
Jokic was assessed a technical foul for pushing Suns owner Mat Ishbia on the sidelines during Sunday's game between the Nuggets and the Suns, but the star center will not be suspended for Tuesday's game according to Wojnarowski. It was an odd scene during the game and Jokic's culpability is a matter of debate, but the league has decided to fine the center $25,000.
Jokic has scored over 70 fantasy points in each game of the series so far, and is currently projected to score 56 on Tuesday. Our models have him notching 24.4 points, 13.1 rebounds, and 8.4 assists.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (adductor, hip) probable for Saturday December 8th, 2023
- Lakers list LeBron James (calf) as probable on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Torrey Craig (knee) available for Bulls on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Chicago's Alex Caruso (toe) active on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Dean Wade starting for Cleveland on Friday in place of injured Evan Mobley (knee) December 8th, 2023
- Evan Mobley (knee) ruled out Friday for Cavaliers; Dean Wade to start December 8th, 2023
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (ankle) probable for Friday December 7th, 2023
- Reggie Jackson playing with Denver's second unit role on Wednesday night December 6th, 2023
- Nuggets starting Jamal Murray (ankle) on Wednesday, Reggie Jackson to bench December 6th, 2023
- Jamal Murray (ankle) available for Nuggets on Wednesday night December 6th, 2023
- Aaron Gordon (heel) active for Denver's Wednesday contest December 6th, 2023
- Malone: Denver's Jamal Murray (ankle) expected to play on Wednesday December 6th, 2023