De'Aaron Fox (finger) expects to play Wednesday for Kings
Sacramento Kings point guard De'Aaron Fox (finger) said he will “most likely” play on Wednesday against the Golden State Warriors in Game 5 of the Western Conference First Round.
Fox said he would likely miss a week or two if it was the regular season, but he intends to tough it out with the series tied up 2-2. On Tuesday, Fox went through a non-contract practice while wearing a splint to protect his broken finger. Davion Mitchell and Malik Monk figure to be the primary beneficiaries if Fox is out or limited.
Fox is averaging 38.5 minutes and 54.5 FanDuel points per game this postseason, with 31.5 points, 6.0 rebounds, 7.0 assists, 2.5 steals, and 3.3 3-pointers while shooting 44.7% from the field and 34.2% on 3-pointers.
- Michael Conforto starting Sunday for San Francisco October 1st, 2023
- Portland acquires Deandre Ayton in trade with Phoenix September 27th, 2023
- Grayson Allen traded to Suns in 3-team deal on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks deal Jrue Holiday to Portland on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Trail Blazers send Jusuf Nurkic to Suns on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks acquire Damian Lillard in 3-team trade September 27th, 2023
- Kings acquiring Chris Duarte from Pacers June 30th, 2023
- Kings re-sign Harrison Barnes to three-year, $54 million contract June 29th, 2023
- De'Aaron Fox (finger) available for Kings' Wednesday Game 5 contest April 26th, 2023
- De'Aaron Fox (finger) expects to play Wednesday for Kings April 25th, 2023
- De'Aaron Fox fractures finger, doubtful for Kings in Game 4 April 24th, 2023
- Brown: Domantas Sabonis (sternum) available for Sacramento's Thursday Game 3 contest versus Warriors April 19th, 2023