Cleveland's Dean Wade given bench duties on Saturday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Dean Wade is not starting in Saturday's Game One contest against the New York Knicks.
Wade will play with Cleveland's second unit after Isaac Okoro was named Game One's starting small forward.
In 10.0 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Wade to record 2.7 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 0.5 assists.
- Portland acquires Deandre Ayton in trade with Phoenix September 27th, 2023
- Grayson Allen traded to Suns in 3-team deal on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks deal Jrue Holiday to Portland on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Trail Blazers send Jusuf Nurkic to Suns on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks acquire Damian Lillard in 3-team trade September 27th, 2023
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Cavaliers sign forward Georges Niang to 3-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Caris LeVert returning to Cavaliers on 2-year deal Friday June 30th, 2023
- Cedi Osman (ankle) available in Game 3 for Cleveland Friday April 21st, 2023
- Isaac Okoro coming off Cavaliers' bench Friday in Game 3 April 21st, 2023
- Cleveland's Caris LeVert starting in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Isaac Okoro to bench April 21st, 2023
- Cavaliers' Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2023