Talen Horton-Tucker (ankle) downgraded, questionable Thursday for Jazz
Utah Jazz shooting guard Talen Horton-Tucker (left ankle soreness) has been downgraded back to questionable for Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The Jazz upgraded Horton-Tucker from questionable to probable earlier in the day, but it now looks like they won't have him available on Thursday night. If Horton-Tucker is ruled out, there will be more minutes available for Kris Dunn and more ball-handling opportunities for Ochai Agbaji. Horton-Tucker, who has played in every game since February 6, averaged 28.0 minutes as a starter over the last six games.
THT has an $8,400 salary on Thursday’s five-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 42.8 FanDuel points over 31.9 minutes. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Jazz’s implied total (116.5) is third-highest out of 12 active teams and the game total (239.5) is the highest on the board.
- Derrick Rose (ankle) not listed on Grizzlies' Wednesday injury report December 5th, 2023
- Miami's Josh Richardson (knee) available on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Nicolas Batum (finger) available for Philadelphia on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Ziaire Williams (illness) not listed on Memphis' Wednesday injury report December 5th, 2023
- Josh Okogie coming off Phoenix's bench on Tuesday night December 5th, 2023
- Suns starting Eric Gordon (knee) on Tuesday, Josh Okogie to bench December 5th, 2023
- Utah's Jordan Clarkson (thigh) remains out on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) ruled out Saturday for Jazz December 2nd, 2023
- Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) questionable for Jazz's Saturday matchup December 1st, 2023
- Jazz's Lauri Markkanen (hamstring) out at least 1 week December 1st, 2023
- Utah's Jordan Clarkson (thigh) remains out on Saturday December 1st, 2023
- Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) cleared for Jazz Thursday November 30th, 2023