Malaki Branham (back) questionable for Spurs on Sunday
San Antonio Spurs guard Malaki Branham is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Branham is dealing with lower back tightness. As a result, he is listed questionable for Sunday's affair. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Our models currently project Branham for 9.4 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 17.2 FanDuel points across 22.0 minutes of action.
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Romeo Langford (injury management) available Sunday for San Antonio April 9th, 2023
- Romeo Langford (injury management) questionable for Spurs on Sunday April 9th, 2023
- San Antonio's Julian Champagnie starting on Saturday for inactive Keldon Johnson (foot) April 8th, 2023
- Spurs starting Sandro Mamukelashvili for injured Zach Collins (finger) on Saturday April 8th, 2023
- San Antonio's Romeo Langford (injury management) active on Saturday April 8th, 2023
- Keldon Johnson (foot) ruled out Saturday for San Antonio April 8th, 2023