Warriors list Gary Payton II (adductor) as probable on Sunday
Golden State Warriors point guard Gary Payton II (adductor) is probable for Sunday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
What It Means:
Payton II is expected to make his first appearance with the Warriors this season after he was sidelined since February with a core injury.
In 255 minutes this season, Payton II is averaging 0.70 FanDuel points per minute and a 9.4% usage rate.
Source: NBA injury report
Recent NBA Player News
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Kevin Love playing with Heat's second unit on Saturday May 27th, 2023
- Caleb Martin starting in Miami's Saturday Game 6 contest, Kevin Love to bench May 27th, 2023
Recent Golden State Warriors Player News
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023
- Warriors' JaMychal Green starting Game 2 on Thursday, Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench May 4th, 2023