Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) probable for Mavericks' Sunday contest
Dallas Mavericks shooting guard Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) is probable to play in Sunday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Hardaway Jr. is on track to return after the Mavericks' veteran sat out two games with an illness. In 27.5 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Hardaway Jr. to record 21.3 FanDuel points.
Hardaway Jr.'s projection includes 12.7 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 1.9 assists.
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Markieff Morris starting for Dallas on Sunday, Dwight Powell coming off the bench April 9th, 2023
- Davis Bertans starting for Mavericks Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Theo Pinson starting for Mavs in regular-season finale; Reggie Bullock sitting April 9th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (rest) won't play Sunday for Dallas April 8th, 2023
- Frank Ntilikina starting for Dallas on Friday in place of injured Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) April 7th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Jaden Hardy for inactive Kyrie Irving (injury recovery on Friday April 7th, 2023