Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) out again for Mavericks on Friday
Dallas Mavericks guard Tim Hardaway Jr. will not play Friday in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
What It Means:
Hardaway is dealing with a non-COVID illness, which is why he sat out Wednesday night. Now, he has again been ruled out of action after entering the day with a questionable tag.
In 65 games this season, Hardaway is averaging 14.0 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 22.7 FanDuel points.
Source: Dallas Mavericks
Recent NBA Player News
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
Recent Dallas Mavericks Player News
- Markieff Morris starting for Dallas on Sunday, Dwight Powell coming off the bench April 9th, 2023
- Davis Bertans starting for Mavericks Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Theo Pinson starting for Mavs in regular-season finale; Reggie Bullock sitting April 9th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (rest) won't play Sunday for Dallas April 8th, 2023
- Frank Ntilikina starting for Dallas on Friday in place of injured Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) April 7th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Jaden Hardy for inactive Kyrie Irving (injury recovery on Friday April 7th, 2023