Khris Middleton (injury management) out Friday for Bucks
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Khris Middleton (right knee injury management) is out Friday versus the Utah Jazz.
Middleton will sit out the front end of the Bucks' back-to-back after being a late addition to the injury report. He will likely return for Saturday's game against the Denver Nuggets. Pat Connaughton is the favorite to start in place of Middleton on Friday.
Connaughton has a $4,200 salary on Friday’s 10-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 22.5 FanDuel points over 29.1 minutes. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Bucks’ implied total is 123.0 (third-highest of the day) and the game total is 236.5.
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) good to go Wednesday for Bucks April 26th, 2023
- Wesley Matthews (calf) not listed on Milwaukee's Wednesday injury report April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) probable for Milwaukee's Wednesday Game 5 contest April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) starting for Bucks in Game 4; Bobby Portis back to bench April 24th, 2023
- Bucks' Bobby Portis playing with second unit Monday for Game 4 April 24th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) on track Monday for Bucks April 24th, 2023