Anthony Davis (foot) probable Friday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (right foot stress injury) is probable for Friday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Davis was deemed probable ahead of Wednesday's game versus the Phoenix Suns, but he was cleared and scored 27 points with 9 rebounds, 5 assists, and 1 steal in 38 minutes while helping the Lakers earn a win. There isn't any concern about Davis' availability on Friday in Los Angeles.
numberFire's models project Davis for 35.7 minutes and 51.6 FanDuel points on Friday.
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Lakers move D'Angelo Russell to second unit for Game 4 Monday night May 22nd, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt coming off Lakers' bench in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; D'Angelo Russell playing with second unit May 22nd, 2023
- Rui Hachimura starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; Jarred Vanderbilt to bench May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2023
- Lakers' Jarred Vanderbilt starting Game 2 on Thursday, Dennis Schroder coming off the bench May 18th, 2023