Alex Caruso (foot) uncertain Friday for Chicago
Chicago Bulls point guard Alex Caruso (left midfoot soreness) is questionable for Friday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Caruso missed a second straight game on Wednesday after suffering a setback during warmups. DeMar DeRozan exited the game early due to a quad injury and is also questionable, so Caruso will have a larger role if he's in and DeRozan is out. If they both sit, look for Coby White and Ayo Dosunmu to play more minutes.
numberFire's models project Caruso for 26.7 minutes and 21.9 FanDuel points on Friday. He averages 29.6 minutes and 27.2 FanDuel points when DeRozan is inactive this season.
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting Sunday for Bulls; Patrick Williams back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (injury management) starting for Bulls Sunday; Coby White back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley (rest) starting Sunday for Chicago; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach Lavine (injury management) active on limited minutes for Bulls Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (injury management) questionable on Sunday April 8th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (injury management) starting for Bulls with minutes monitored Friday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 7th, 2023