Jae Crowder (calf) out on Friday for Milwaukee
Milwaukee Bucks forward Jae Crowder (calf) has been ruled out of Friday's game against the Utah Jazz.
What It Means:
Crowder continues to deal with left calf soreness and will remain sidelined for Friday's clash with Utah. His next chance to play will come against the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Crowder is averaging 6.0 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and 15.2 FanDuel points per game this season.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Recent NBA Player News
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
Recent Milwaukee Bucks Player News
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) good to go Wednesday for Bucks April 26th, 2023
- Wesley Matthews (calf) not listed on Milwaukee's Wednesday injury report April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) probable for Milwaukee's Wednesday Game 5 contest April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) starting for Bucks in Game 4; Bobby Portis back to bench April 24th, 2023
- Bucks' Bobby Portis playing with second unit Monday for Game 4 April 24th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) on track Monday for Bucks April 24th, 2023