Kyrie Irving (foot) questionable for Mavericks Friday
Dallas Mavericks guard Kyrie Irving (right foot soreness) is questionable for Friday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Irving sat out Wednesday's loss to the Golden State Warriors after being listed as questionable. It was his fourth absence in six games due to the foot issue. Josh Green will likely start next to Luka Doncic in the Mavericks' backcourt again if Irving remains out, while Jaden Hardy will have more minutes available off the bench. Doncic will also benefit from additional ball-handling responsibilities.
numberFire's models project Kyrie for 37.4 minutes and 43.8 FanDuel points on Friday. Luka led the way with a 38.2% usage rate on Wednesday and scored 61.9 FanDuel points in 41.1 minutes. Green had 23.8 FanDuel points in 36.4 minutes and Hardy scored 40.5 FanDuel points in 25.1 minutes.
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Markieff Morris starting for Dallas on Sunday, Dwight Powell coming off the bench April 9th, 2023
- Davis Bertans starting for Mavericks Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Theo Pinson starting for Mavs in regular-season finale; Reggie Bullock sitting April 9th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (rest) won't play Sunday for Dallas April 8th, 2023
- Frank Ntilikina starting for Dallas on Friday in place of injured Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) April 7th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Jaden Hardy for inactive Kyrie Irving (injury recovery on Friday April 7th, 2023