Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season
New Orleans Pelicans small forward Zion Williamson (right hamstring strain) has been cleared to return to on-court activities.
Williamson will be re-evaluated in two weeks, which leaves open the possibility of a return for the final two games of the regular season. He has been sidelined since January 2 and will likely be on a minutes restriction when the Pelicans clear him to return.
Zion is averaging 42.8 FanDuel points in 33.0 minutes per game this season, with 26.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 4.6 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 0.2 3-pointers on 60.8% shooting from the field.
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Lance Nance Jr. (ankle) inactive for New Orleans' Wednesday Play-In Matchup April 12th, 2023
- Pelicans' Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) questionable on Wednesday April 11th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) available for Pelicans' Saturday matchup March 25th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) questionable Saturday for Pelicans March 24th, 2023
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season March 22nd, 2023
- Naji Marshall coming off the bench for Pelicans on Tuesday March 14th, 2023