Anthony Davis (foot) probable for Lakers' Wednesday contest
Los Angeles Lakers center Anthony Davis (foot) is probable to play in Wednesday's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Davis is on track for Wednesday's showdown after the Lakers' star was designated with his usual probable label with a foot stress injury. In 34.7 expected minutes, our models project Davis to record 51.1 FanDuel points.
Davis' current projection includes 25.6 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 3.1 assists.
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Lakers move D'Angelo Russell to second unit for Game 4 Monday night May 22nd, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt coming off Lakers' bench in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; D'Angelo Russell playing with second unit May 22nd, 2023
- Rui Hachimura starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; Jarred Vanderbilt to bench May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2023
- Lakers' Jarred Vanderbilt starting Game 2 on Thursday, Dennis Schroder coming off the bench May 18th, 2023