Ja Morant (conditioning) not listed on Memphis' Wednesday injury report
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Ja Morant is not listed on Wednesday's injury report against the Houston Rockets.
What It Means:
Morant is on track to return after he was held out on Monday for conditioning reasons. In 30.1 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Morant to score 41.9 FanDuel points.
Morant's projection includes 23.2 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 7.4 assists.
Source: Memphis Grizzlies
Recent NBA Player News
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
Recent Memphis Grizzlies Player News
- Grizzlies done with Dillon Brooks May 2nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Luke Kennard (shoulder) out for Game 6 on Friday April 28th, 2023
- Grizzlies' Luke Kennard (shoulder) questionable for Game 6 on Friday April 27th, 2023
- Luke Kennard (shoulder) doubtful to return to Grizzlies' Wednesday contest April 26th, 2023
- Tyus Jones operating in second unit role for Memphis on Saturday April 22nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (hand) active and starting on Saturday, Tyus Jones to bench April 22nd, 2023