Warriors' Stephen Curry (thumb) expected to play on Friday
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (thumb) is expected to play in Friday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Curry is listed as questionable for Friday's clash with Atlanta but Steve Kerr expects him to be available. Our models expect Curry to play 34.7 minutes against the Hawks.
Curry's current Friday projection includes 25.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, 7.2 assists, and 44.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $10,000.
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Kevin Love playing with Heat's second unit on Saturday May 27th, 2023
- Caleb Martin starting in Miami's Saturday Game 6 contest, Kevin Love to bench May 27th, 2023
- Kyle Lowry coming off Miami's bench on Saturday night May 27th, 2023
- Heat starting Gabe Vincent (ankle) at point guard on Saturday, Kyle Lowry to bench May 27th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023
- Warriors' JaMychal Green starting Game 2 on Thursday, Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench May 4th, 2023