New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) active and starting on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench
New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram (ankle) is starting in Tuesday's lineup versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
What It Means:
After a two game absence with an ankle injury, Ingram will make his return to the court. In 35.4 expected minutes, our models project Ingram to score 38.7 FanDuel points.
Ingram's projection includes 22.4 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 5.4 assists.
Source: New Orleans Pelicans
Recent NBA Player News
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
Recent New Orleans Pelicans Player News
- Lance Nance Jr. (ankle) inactive for New Orleans' Wednesday Play-In Matchup April 12th, 2023
- Pelicans' Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) questionable on Wednesday April 11th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) available for Pelicans' Saturday matchup March 25th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) questionable Saturday for Pelicans March 24th, 2023
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season March 22nd, 2023
- Naji Marshall coming off the bench for Pelicans on Tuesday March 14th, 2023