Kyrie Irving (foot) questionable Monday for Dallas
Dallas Mavericks guard Kyrie Irving is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Irving is dealing with right foot soreness, which is why he sat out Saturday night. Now, he is listed questionable for Monday's affair. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours. If Irving sits again, Jaden Hardy would likely remain in the starting five.
Our models currently project Irving for 24.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 42.5 FanDuel points across 36.6 minutes of action.
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Kevin Love playing with Heat's second unit on Saturday May 27th, 2023
- Caleb Martin starting in Miami's Saturday Game 6 contest, Kevin Love to bench May 27th, 2023
- Kyle Lowry coming off Miami's bench on Saturday night May 27th, 2023
- Heat starting Gabe Vincent (ankle) at point guard on Saturday, Kyle Lowry to bench May 27th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Saturday's Game 6 matchup May 27th, 2023
- Markieff Morris starting for Dallas on Sunday, Dwight Powell coming off the bench April 9th, 2023
- Davis Bertans starting for Mavericks Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Theo Pinson starting for Mavs in regular-season finale; Reggie Bullock sitting April 9th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (rest) won't play Sunday for Dallas April 8th, 2023
- Frank Ntilikina starting for Dallas on Friday in place of injured Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) April 7th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Jaden Hardy for inactive Kyrie Irving (injury recovery on Friday April 7th, 2023