Bulls' Derrick Jones Jr. (adductor) unavailable again Thursday
Chicago Bulls small forward Derrick Jones Jr. (left adductor strain) has been ruled out for Thursday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Jones will miss both ends of the Bulls' back-to-back as they head into the All-Star break. His next chance to play will be on February 24 versus the Brooklyn Nets. DeMar DeRozan (quad) has also been ruled out again, so Dalen Terry should remain involved in the rotation.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Bulls are tied with the Los Angeles Clippers for the lowest implied total (111.0) on Thursday's three-game slate. They are 7.0-point underdogs and the game total is 229.0.
- Andrew Wiggins (finger) unavailable Thursday for Warriors November 30th, 2023
- Norman Powell (knee) questionable Thursday for Toronto November 30th, 2023
- Lakers' Max Christie (calf) questionable Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Jaxson Hayes (elbow) unavailable Friday for Lakers November 30th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (groin) questionable Thursday for Lakers November 30th, 2023
- Anthony Davis (adductor/hip) probable Thursday for Lakers November 30th, 2023
- Derrick Jones Jr. operating in second unit role for Dallas on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Josh Green starting in Mavericks' Tuesday lineup, Derrick Jones Jr. to bench November 28th, 2023
- Richaun Holmes playing with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Dereck Lively (back) at center on Tuesday, Richaun Holmes to bench November 28th, 2023
- Dereck Lively (back) available for Mavericks' Tuesday contest November 28th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (thumb) officially cleared for Mavericks Tuesday November 27th, 2023