Alex Caruso (foot) inactive for Bulls Thursday
Chicago Bulls point guard Alex Caruso (left midfoot soreness) has been ruled out for Thursday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Caruso started in place of DeMar DeRozan (quad) on Wednesday versus the Indiana Pacers, but he will sit out the Bulls' final game before the All-Star break. Coby White will likely join Ayo Dosunmu in the starting backcourt Thursday and there will also be more minutes for Dalen Terry.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Bulls are tied with the Los Angeles Clippers for the lowest implied total (111.0) on Thursday's three-game slate. They are 7.0-point underdogs and the game total is 229.0.
- Derrick Rose (ankle) not listed on Grizzlies' Wednesday injury report December 5th, 2023
- Miami's Josh Richardson (knee) available on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Nicolas Batum (finger) available for Philadelphia on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Ziaire Williams (illness) not listed on Memphis' Wednesday injury report December 5th, 2023
- Josh Okogie coming off Phoenix's bench on Tuesday night December 5th, 2023
- Suns starting Eric Gordon (knee) on Tuesday, Josh Okogie to bench December 5th, 2023
- Bulls list Torrey Craig (knee) as questionable on Wednesday December 5th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) probable for Chicago's Wednesday matchup December 5th, 2023
- Ayo Dosunmu coming off Bulls' bench Saturday December 2nd, 2023
- DeMar DeRozan (ankle) starting Saturday for Chicago; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench December 2nd, 2023
- DeMar DeRozan (ankle) available for Bulls on Saturday December 2nd, 2023
- Chicago's DeMar DeRozan (ankle) questionable on Saturday December 1st, 2023