Kyrie Irving on track for Mavericks debut Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks guard Kyrie Irving remains on track to make his debut Wednesday against the Los Angeles Clippers, per head coach Jason Kidd.
Irving and Markieff Morris practiced with the Mavericks for the first time on Tuesday and they are both expected to be available on Wednesday. Luka Doncic (heel) will remain out versus the Clippers, so Irving figures to lead the way on offense for Dallas in his first game with the team. Delon Wright figures to move to the second unit on Wednesday and there will be fewer opportunities for Tim Hardaway Jr., Josh Green, McKinley Wright IV, and Jaden Hardy.
numberFire's models project Kyrie for 37.4 minutes and 45.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday in his Mavericks debut, with 26.5 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.0 assists, 1.2 steals, and 3.3 3-pointers.
- Tyrese Haliburton (ankle) returning Friday for Indiana March 24th, 2023
- Pacers' Chris Duarte (ankle) out on Friday March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Devin Vassell (injury management) inactive for Friday's game against Wizards March 24th, 2023
- Spurs' Zach Collins (biceps) out on Friday March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Doug McDermott (hip) active on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Devonte' Graham (quad) available for San Antonio on Friday night March 24th, 2023
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2023
- Kyrie Irving (foot) questionable for Mavericks Friday March 23rd, 2023
- Luka Doncic (thigh) starting for Dallas on Wednesday in place of injured Kyrie Irving (foot) March 22nd, 2023
- Mavericks' Markieff Morris (knee) available Wednesday March 22nd, 2023
- Mavericks rule out Kyrie Irving (foot) on Wednesday March 22nd, 2023
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (thigh) available on Wednesday March 22nd, 2023