Boston's Jaylen Brown (illness) probable for Wednesday's game versus 76ers
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (illness) is probable to play in Wednesday's contest against the Philadelphia 76ers.
What It Means:
Brown is on track to return after Boston's shooting guard was forced to miss one game with an illness. In 35.6 expected minutes, our models project Brown to score 38.5 FanDuel points.
Brown's projection includes 24.2 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists.
Source: Boston Celtics
Recent NBA Player News
- Kevin Durant (ankle) officially questionable for Suns March 29th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) expected to play Wednesday for Grizzlies March 29th, 2023
- Buddy Hield (illness) now out again Wednesday for Pacers March 29th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) remains out on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Trendon Watford (ankle) doubtful for Trail Blazers' Wednesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
Recent Boston Celtics Player News
- Sam Hauser playing with Boston's second unit on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Boston's Jayson Tatum (hip) starting in Tuesday's lineup, Sam Hauser to bench March 28th, 2023
- Boston's Grant Williams (illness) active for Tuesday's game against Wizards March 28th, 2023
- Celtics' Grant Williams (illness) now questionable Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Celtics' Payton Pritchard (heel) available Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Celtics' Payton Pritchard (heel) probable for Tuesday March 27th, 2023