Patrick Williams (ankle) probable Tuesday for Bulls
Chicago Bulls small forward Patrick Williams (right ankle sprain) is probable for Tuesday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Williams was considered probable on Monday before playing 18 minutes and scoring 11 points with 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 1 3-pointer. He averages 29.2 minutes per game for the season, but despite Monday's abbreviated playing time, it looks like the Bulls expect to have Williams available again for the second leg of the back-to-back. DeMar DeRozan (hip) and Alex Caruso (foot) are both questionable, so Williams could see an uptick in playing time on Tuesday in Memphis. Derrick Jones Jr. stands to benefit if Williams is limited again.
numberFire's models project Williams for 32.3 minutes and 24.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday, and he has a $5,100 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Bulls’ implied total (113.5) is No. 8 out of 12 active teams today.
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Bulls' Javonte Green (knee) available Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Patrick Williams coming off the bench for Bulls on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Alex Caruso starting for Chicago on Wednesday, Patrick Williams coming off the bench March 29th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (foot) cleared Wednesday for Bulls March 29th, 2023
- Chicago's Andre Drummond (personal) inactive on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Bulls' Andre Drummond (personal) questionable on Wednesday March 29th, 2023