Bradley Beal (foot) questionable Wednesday for Wizards
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal (left foot soreness) is questionable for Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Beal was ruled out a second straight time on Monday after being a game-time call, so he might be closer to probable for Wednesday's matchup. Corey Kispert will likely move back to the bench if Beal is cleared to return, depending on what happens with Kyle Kuzma (ankle, questionable). There would also be fewer minutes and opportunities available for Deni Avdija and Kendrick Nunn.
numberFire's models project Beal for 33.7 minutes and 35.8 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He averaged 49.5 FanDuel points in two previous matchups with the Hornets this season.
- Ja Morant (thigh) expected to play Wednesday for Grizzlies March 29th, 2023
- Buddy Hield (illness) now out again Wednesday for Pacers March 29th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) remains out on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Trendon Watford (ankle) doubtful for Trail Blazers' Wednesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Warriors starting Jonathan Kuminga on Tuesday, Kevon Looney to bench March 28th, 2023
- Washington's Monte Morris (groin) starting on Tuesday for injured Daniel Gafford (foot) March 28th, 2023
- Washington's Daniel Gafford (foot) inactive on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Monte Morris (groin) available Tuesday for Wizards March 28th, 2023
- Monte Morris (groin) questionable Tuesday for Wizards March 27th, 2023
- Washington's Daniel Gafford (foot) questionable for Tuesday March 27th, 2023
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) remains out for Washington Tuesday night March 27th, 2023