OG Anunoby (wrist) to remain out Wednesday for Raptors
Toronto Raptors small forward OG Anunoby (wrist) will remain out Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Raptors head coach Nick Nurse said Anunoby has resumed light on-court work and is progressing with his left wrist sprain, but he still hasn't been cleared for contact. Wednesday will be Anunoby's sixth straight missed game. Precious Achiuwa is expected to continue to start until Anunoby returns.
Achiuwa is averaging 32.4 FanDuel points in 30.4 minutes over the last five games as a starter, with 14.0 points, 9.2 rebounds, 1.6 steals, and 0.8 blocks per contest. numberFire's models project Achiuwa for 34.1 minutes and 30.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday.
- Kevin Durant (ankle) officially questionable for Suns March 29th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) expected to play Wednesday for Grizzlies March 29th, 2023
- Buddy Hield (illness) now out again Wednesday for Pacers March 29th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) remains out on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Trendon Watford (ankle) doubtful for Trail Blazers' Wednesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Raptors rule out Gary Trent Jr. (elbow) on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Gary Trent Jr. (elbow) doubtful for Raptors' Tuesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Toronto's Will Barton (ankle) inactive on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Will Barton (ankle) likely out for Raptors Tuesday March 27th, 2023
- Gary Trent Jr. (elbow) questionable Tuesday for Toronto March 27th, 2023
- Will Barton (ankle) will not return for Raptors on Sunday March 26th, 2023