Spurs' Josh Richardson (knee) probable for Monday
The San Antonio Spurs listed Josh Richardson (knee) as probable for Monday's game against the Washington Wizards.
What It Means:
Richardson missed the Spurs' past two games with a knee injury, but it looks like he'll return for Monday's game against the Wizards.
If he does play, our models have Richardson putting up 22.8 fantasy points against Washington, with 12.1 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.7 assists.
Source: Paul Garcia, Project Spurs
Recent NBA Player News
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
Recent New Orleans Pelicans Player News
- Trey Murphy (toe) available for Pelicans' Saturday matchup March 25th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) questionable Saturday for Pelicans March 24th, 2023
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season March 22nd, 2023
- Naji Marshall coming off the bench for Pelicans on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) active and starting on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench March 14th, 2023
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday March 13th, 2023