Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) probable on Sunday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) is probable for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Antetokounmpo is on track to play on Saturday after the Bucks' superstar was designated as probable. In 34.0 expected minutes, numberFIre's models project Antetokounmpo to score 56.2 FanDuel points.
Antetokounmpo's Sunday projection includes 29.7 points, 12.2 rebounds, and 5.8 assists.
- Kelly Oubre (shoulder) questionable Sunday for Hornets March 25th, 2023
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (foot) doubtful for Sunday's matchup against Dallas March 25th, 2023
- Devin Vassell (injury management) not listed on Spurs' Sunday injury report March 25th, 2023
- Romeo Langford (injury management) questionable Sunday for San Antonio March 25th, 2023
- Malaki Branham (back) questionable for Spurs on Sunday March 25th, 2023
- San Antonio's Keldon Johnson (foot) questionable for Sunday's game versus Boston March 25th, 2023
- Joe Ingles (injury management) not listed on Milwaukee's Saturday injury report March 25th, 2023
- Jae Crowder (calf) remains out for Bucks on Saturday March 25th, 2023
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for inactive Khris Middleton (injury management) on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Khris Middleton (injury management) out Friday for Bucks March 24th, 2023
- Jae Crowder (calf) out on Friday for Milwaukee March 23rd, 2023
- Bucks' Goran Dragic (knee) out on Friday March 23rd, 2023