Desmond Bane (knee) doubtful Sunday for Grizzlies
Memphis Grizzlies guard Desmond Bane is considered doubtful to play Sunday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Bane is dealing with right knee soreness. He sat out Friday due to it, and now, it seems as though he'll sit out a second straight game. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours, but it's safe to assume he'll be sidelined again. Look for Ziaire Williams to see another start on the wing.
Our models currently project Bane for 19.1 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 33.2 FanDuel points across 32.1 minutes of action.
- Kevin Durant (ankle) officially questionable for Suns March 29th, 2023
- Buddy Hield (illness) now out again Wednesday for Pacers March 29th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) remains out on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Trendon Watford (ankle) doubtful for Trail Blazers' Wednesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Warriors starting Jonathan Kuminga on Tuesday, Kevon Looney to bench March 28th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) expected to play Wednesday for Grizzlies March 29th, 2023
- Grizzlies starting Tyus Jones at point guard for injured Ja Morant (thigh) on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) ruled out for Grizzlies' Tuesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) doubtful for Grizzlies Tuesday March 27th, 2023
- Tyus Jones coming off Grizzlies' bench on Sunday March 26th, 2023
- Ja Morant starting for Grizzlies on Sunday; Tyus Jones back to bench March 26th, 2023