Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (personal) downgraded to questionable on Saturday
Denver Nuggets forward Michael Porter Jr. (personal) is questionable for Saturday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Porter was originally not included on Saturday's injury report but is now listed as questionable for personal reasons. If he is available, our models expect him to play 30.8 minutes against the 76ers.
Porter's Saturday projection includes 14.9 points, 6.2 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 27.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,100.
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Nuggets' Vlatko Cancar (ankle) uncertain Thursday March 29th, 2023
- Nikola Jokic (calf) questionable Thursday for Nuggets March 29th, 2023
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (injury management) available to play Monday March 27th, 2023
- Michael Porter Jr. (injury management) questionable Monday for Nuggets March 26th, 2023
- Zeke Nnaji (shoulder) available Saturday afternoon for Nuggets March 18th, 2023
- Denver's Zeke Nnaji (shoulder) questionable on Saturday March 17th, 2023