Bulls' Goran Dragic (illness) probable on Saturday
Chicago Bulls guard Goran Dragic (illness) is probable for Saturday's game against the Orlando Magic.
What It Means:
Dragic is recovering from an illness and is probable for Saturday's clash with the Magic. Our models expect him to play 10.0 minutes against Orlando.
Dragic's Saturday projection includes 4.1 points, 1.1 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 8.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $3,700.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Recent NBA Player News
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) probable for Mavericks' Sunday contest March 25th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) active for Saturday's matchup versus Atlanta March 25th, 2023
- Tyrese Haliburton (injury management) available for Pacers on Saturday March 25th, 2023
- Bennedict Mathurin (injury management) will play in Pacers' Saturday contest March 25th, 2023
- Payton Pritchard (heel) questionable Sunday for Boston March 25th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (back) not listed on Boston's Sunday injury report March 25th, 2023
Recent Milwaukee Bucks Player News
- Joe Ingles (injury management) not listed on Milwaukee's Saturday injury report March 25th, 2023
- Jae Crowder (calf) remains out for Bucks on Saturday March 25th, 2023
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for inactive Khris Middleton (injury management) on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Khris Middleton (injury management) out Friday for Bucks March 24th, 2023
- Jae Crowder (calf) out on Friday for Milwaukee March 23rd, 2023
- Bucks' Goran Dragic (knee) out on Friday March 23rd, 2023