Pacers' Andrew Nembhard (illness) questionable on Friday
Indiana Pacers point guard Andrew Nembhard (illness) is questionable for Friday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
What It Means:
Nembhard is dealing with an illness and is questionable to face the Bucks on Friday. If he is available, our models expect him to play 28.6 minutes against Milwaukee.
Nembhard's Friday projection includes 10.3 points, 3.3 rebounds, 4.8 assists, and 23.6 FanDuel points.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Recent NBA Player News
- Franz Wagner (ankle) questionable Sunday for Orlando March 25th, 2023
- Washington's Bradley Beal (knee) remains out on Sunday March 25th, 2023
- Atlanta's Dejounte Murray (illness) starting on Saturday for injured De'Andre Hunter (knee) March 25th, 2023
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) out again Sunday for Washington March 25th, 2023
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) probable for Mavericks' Sunday contest March 25th, 2023
- Payton Pritchard (heel) questionable Sunday for Boston March 25th, 2023
Recent Indiana Pacers Player News
- Isaiah Jackson starting in Pacers' Saturday lineup for injured Myles Turner (back) March 25th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) active for Saturday's matchup versus Atlanta March 25th, 2023
- Tyrese Haliburton (injury management) available for Pacers on Saturday March 25th, 2023
- Bennedict Mathurin (injury management) will play in Pacers' Saturday contest March 25th, 2023
- Indiana's Myles Turner (back) inactive for Saturday's game against Hawks March 25th, 2023
- Chris Duarte (ankle) questionable for Indiana Saturday evening March 25th, 2023