Stanley Johnson (wrist) uncertain Thursday for Spurs
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Stanley Johnson (right wrist soreness) is questionable for Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Johnson and Josh Richardson (knee) are both questionable while Jeremy Sochan (quad) is doubtful and Romeo Langford (groin) is out again. Johnson will have more minutes available if he plays, but after being held scoreless on Wednesday, the Spurs may give him the night off on the second end of a back-to-back. Malaki Branham and Blake Wesley are potential beneficiaries from Johnson's injury on Thursday.
numberFire's models project Johnson for 27.6 minutes and 23.2 FanDuel points on Thursday, and he has a $5,600 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Spurs’ implied total (110.5) is No. 9 out of 12 active teams today and they are 13.0-point underdogs.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (foot) available on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Kessler Edwards coming off Sacramento's bench on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Kings starting Kevin Huerter (knee) on Friday, Kessler Edwards to bench March 24th, 2023
- Bulls starting Alex Caruso (foot) on Friday for injured DeMar DeRozan (quad) March 24th, 2023
- Joel Embiid (calf) available for 76ers on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Javonte Green (knee) out for Bulls on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Spurs starting Keldon Johnson (neck) in Friday's lineup for inactive Jeremy Sochan (injury management) March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Tre Jones (injury management) starting on Friday for inactive Devin Vassell (injury management) March 24th, 2023
- Spurs starting Sandro Mamukelashvili for injured Zach Collins (bicep) on Friday March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Devin Vassell (injury management) inactive for Friday's game against Wizards March 24th, 2023
- Spurs' Zach Collins (biceps) out on Friday March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Doug McDermott (hip) active on Friday March 24th, 2023