Romeo Langford (adductor) ruled out Thursday for Spurs
San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Romeo Langford (left adductor tightness) is out again for Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Langford was absent on Wednesday and he will remain out for the second half of the Spurs' back-to-back. Josh Richardson (knee) and Stanley Johnson (wrist) are both questionable, so Keita Bates-Diop should start and play additional minutes again. He recorded 11 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, and 1 3-pointer in 25.2 minutes on Wednesday.
KBD is now numberFire's fifth-best point-per-dollar value on Thursday's six-game slate. He has a $3,700 salary and is projected for 20.1 FanDuel points over 25.2 minutes. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Spurs’ implied total (110.5) is No. 9 out of 12 active teams today and they are 13.0-point underdogs.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (foot) available on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Kessler Edwards coming off Sacramento's bench on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Kings starting Kevin Huerter (knee) on Friday, Kessler Edwards to bench March 24th, 2023
- Bulls starting Alex Caruso (foot) on Friday for injured DeMar DeRozan (quad) March 24th, 2023
- Joel Embiid (calf) available for 76ers on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Javonte Green (knee) out for Bulls on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Spurs starting Keldon Johnson (neck) in Friday's lineup for inactive Jeremy Sochan (injury management) March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Tre Jones (injury management) starting on Friday for inactive Devin Vassell (injury management) March 24th, 2023
- Spurs starting Sandro Mamukelashvili for injured Zach Collins (bicep) on Friday March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Devin Vassell (injury management) inactive for Friday's game against Wizards March 24th, 2023
- Spurs' Zach Collins (biceps) out on Friday March 24th, 2023
- San Antonio's Doug McDermott (hip) active on Friday March 24th, 2023