Kristaps Porzingis (ankle) week-to-week for Wizards
Washington Wizards center Kristaps Porzingis is week-to-week with a sprained left ankle, the team announced Monday.
Porzingis suffered the injury during Saturday's game against the Orlando Magic. If the Wizards decide to hold Porzingis out for their upcoming five-game road trip, his next chance to play will be on February 3 versus the Portland Trail Blazers. The Wizards traded Rui Hachimura to the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday, so Deni Avdija should be the primary beneficiary while Porzingis is sidelined. Daniel Gafford and Kyle Kuzma could also be more active on offense in the Wizards' frontcourt.
KP has the second-highest usage rate (27.4%) on the Wizards this season and is averaging 41.2 FanDuel points in 32.7 minutes per game. Avdija has a 15.9% usage rate and is averaging 31.6 FanDuel points across four games without Porzingis this season.
- Julius Randle (ankle) out for remainder of New York's Wednesday contest March 29th, 2023
- Austin Rivers (illness) inactive for Timberwolves' Wednesday matchup March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Taurean Prince (illness) out on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) questionable on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Update: Jalen Duren still with Detroit second unit Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- San Antonio's Julian Champagnie starting on Wednesday for inactive Devin Vassell (injury management) March 29th, 2023
- Washington's Monte Morris (groin) starting on Tuesday for injured Daniel Gafford (foot) March 28th, 2023
- Washington's Daniel Gafford (foot) inactive on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Monte Morris (groin) available Tuesday for Wizards March 28th, 2023
- Monte Morris (groin) questionable Tuesday for Wizards March 27th, 2023
- Washington's Daniel Gafford (foot) questionable for Tuesday March 27th, 2023
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) remains out for Washington Tuesday night March 27th, 2023