Gary Payton II (ankle) probable for Portland's Sunday contest
Portland Trail Blazers guard Gary Payton II (ankle) is probable to play in Sunday's game versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
What It Means:
After missing one game with an ankle injury, Payton II is expected to play on Sunday.
In 17.5 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Payton II to produce 6.7 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.0 assist.
Source: NBA injury report
Recent NBA Player News
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
Recent Golden State Warriors Player News
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Warriors starting Jonathan Kuminga on Tuesday, Kevon Looney to bench March 28th, 2023
- Golden State's Jordan Poole (wrist) available on Tuesday night March 28th, 2023
- Draymond Green (neck) active for Warriors' Tuesday contest March 28th, 2023
- Gary Payton II (Achilles) will play in Golden State's Tuesday matchup against New Orleans March 28th, 2023
- Warriors' Gary Payton II (Achilles) added to injury report Tuesday March 28th, 2023