Larry Nance Jr. (shoulder) available for Pelicans on Monday
New Orleans Pelicans forward Larry Nance Jr. will play Monday in the team's game against the Washington Wiards.
Nance is dealing with right shoulder soreness. However, as the probable tag coming into the day suggested, he has received the green light from the training staff to take the floor.
Our models project Nance for 7.1 points, 5.2 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 19.0 FanDuel points across 21.1 minutes of action.
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) available for Pelicans' Saturday matchup March 25th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) questionable Saturday for Pelicans March 24th, 2023
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season March 22nd, 2023
- Naji Marshall coming off the bench for Pelicans on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) active and starting on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench March 14th, 2023
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday March 13th, 2023