Drew Eubanks (hip) probable for Trail Blazers' Thursday game versus Denver
Portland Trail Blazers forward Drew Eubanks (hip) is probable to play in Thursday's contest against the Denver Nuggets.
Eubanks is expected to play at home after he was listed as probable with a right hip contusion.
In 11.1 expected minutes, our models project Eubanks to produce 4.2 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 0.7 assists.
- Heat's Haywood Highsmith (shin) probable for Friday January 26th, 2023
- Max Strus (shoulder) probable for Heat on Friday January 26th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (quad) probable Friday for Heat January 26th, 2023
- Romeo Langford (adductor) ruled out Thursday for Spurs January 26th, 2023
- Stanley Johnson (wrist) uncertain Thursday for Spurs January 26th, 2023
- Josh Richardson (knee) questionable Thursday for Spurs January 26th, 2023
- Blazers' Gary Payton II (calf) available Sunday January 22nd, 2023
- Gary Payton II (ankle) probable for Portland's Sunday contest January 21st, 2023
- Jusuf Nurkic (calf) available Thursday for Trail Blazers January 19th, 2023
- Gary Payton II (calf) downgraded, ruled out Thursday for Portland January 19th, 2023
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (calf) probable on Thursday January 18th, 2023
- Portland's Gary Payton II (ankle) active on Tuesday night January 17th, 2023