Portland's Josh Hart (ankle) probable on Thursday
Portland Trail Blazers guard Josh Hart (ankle) is listed as probable for Thursday's contest versus the Denver Nuggets.
Hart appers on track to play on Thursday after he was listed as probable with a left ankle sprain. In 36.1 expected minutes, our models project Hart to score 32.0 FanDuel points.
Hart's Thursday projection includes 13.8 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 4.4 assists.
- Heat's Haywood Highsmith (shin) probable for Friday January 26th, 2023
- Max Strus (shoulder) probable for Heat on Friday January 26th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (quad) probable Friday for Heat January 26th, 2023
- Romeo Langford (adductor) ruled out Thursday for Spurs January 26th, 2023
- Stanley Johnson (wrist) uncertain Thursday for Spurs January 26th, 2023
- Josh Richardson (knee) questionable Thursday for Spurs January 26th, 2023
- Blazers' Gary Payton II (calf) available Sunday January 22nd, 2023
- Gary Payton II (ankle) probable for Portland's Sunday contest January 21st, 2023
- Jusuf Nurkic (calf) available Thursday for Trail Blazers January 19th, 2023
- Gary Payton II (calf) downgraded, ruled out Thursday for Portland January 19th, 2023
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (calf) probable on Thursday January 18th, 2023
- Portland's Gary Payton II (ankle) active on Tuesday night January 17th, 2023