Brandon Ingram (toe) remains out for Pelicans on Friday
New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram will not play Friday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Ingram is still dealing with the left great toe contusion that has kept him sidelined as of late. He'll remain out Friday, and it's unclear when he'll be cleared to return.
In 15 games this season, Ingram is averaging 20.8 points, 5.1 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 35.7 FanDuel points.
- Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (injury management) out on Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Pacers' Daniel Theis (knee) questionable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Pacers think Tyrese Haliburton (knee, elbow) will play on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Suns' Devin Booker (groin) out again on Wednesday, could return "soon" February 1st, 2023
- Wizards-Pistons postponed Wednesday due to flight issues February 1st, 2023
- Daniel Gafford (illness) available Wednesday for Wizards February 1st, 2023
- Jose Alvarado coming off New Orleans' bench on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- C.J. McCollum (thumb) starting in New Orleans' Tuesday lineup, Jose Alvarado to bench January 31st, 2023
- Naji Marshall playing a bench role for Pelicans on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023
- Pelicans starting Brandon Ingram (injury recovery) on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench January 31st, 2023
- Brandon Ingram (injury recovery) to return to New Orleans' lineup Tuesday January 30th, 2023
- Pelicans' C.J. McCollum (thumb) will play Tuesday versus Denver January 30th, 2023