Minnesota's Kyle Anderson starting for injured Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kyle Anderson is starting in Wednesday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Anderson will make the start at the four after Karl-Anthony Towns was ruled out with a right calf strain. In 28.2 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Anderson to score 28.3 FanDuel points.
Anderson's projection includes 9.7 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.9 assists.
- Orlando's Jonathan Isaac (injury management) out on Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Pacers' Daniel Theis (knee) questionable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Pacers think Tyrese Haliburton (knee, elbow) will play on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Suns' Devin Booker (groin) out again on Wednesday, could return "soon" February 1st, 2023
- Wizards-Pistons postponed Wednesday due to flight issues February 1st, 2023
- Daniel Gafford (illness) available Wednesday for Wizards February 1st, 2023
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable for Wednesday January 31st, 2023
- Minnesota's Rudy Gobert (groin) questionable for Wednesday's game versus Golden State January 31st, 2023
- Taurean Prince (ankle) will play Monday for Minnesota January 30th, 2023
- Minnesota's Rudy Gobert (groin) available Monday January 30th, 2023
- Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable Monday for Timberwolves January 29th, 2023
- Rudy Gobert (groin) questionable Monday for Minnesota January 29th, 2023