Bulls' Derrick Jones Jr. (thumb) probable on Wednesday
Chicago Bulls forward Derrick Jones Jr. (thumb) is probable for Wednesday's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Jones is dealing with a thumb injury but is listed as probable and expected to play against the Suns on Wednesday.
Jones is averaging 5.0 points, 2.4 rebounds, 0.5 assists, and 11.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jae'Sean Tate (ankle) available Friday for Houston February 2nd, 2023
- Simone Fontecchio (foot) questionable for Jazz Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Bryn Forbes (ankle) questionable Friday for Minnesota February 2nd, 2023
- Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable for Timberwolves on Friday February 2nd, 2023
- Tre Jones (foot) doubtful Friday for San Antonio February 2nd, 2023
- Cory Joseph (back) out again for Indiana Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Alex Caruso (foot) won't return for Bulls on Thursday February 2nd, 2023
- Bulls' Derrick Jones Jr. (ankle) available on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- Derrick Jones Jr. (ankle) probable for Bulls Tuesday January 30th, 2023
- Chicago's Goran Dragic (illness) active on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Bulls' Goran Dragic (illness) probable on Saturday January 27th, 2023
- Bulls' Goran Dragic (conditioning) out on Thursday January 25th, 2023