Celtics' Al Horford (back) available on Wednesday
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford (back) is available for Wednesday's game against the Miami Heat.
Horford has been removed from the injury report and should be good to go against Miami on Wednesday. Our models expect him to play 30.9 minutes against the Heat.
Horford's Wednesday projection includes 10.6 points, 7.9 rebounds, 3.4 assists, and 30.5 FanDuel points.
- Jae'Sean Tate (ankle) available Friday for Houston February 2nd, 2023
- Simone Fontecchio (foot) questionable for Jazz Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Bryn Forbes (ankle) questionable Friday for Minnesota February 2nd, 2023
- Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable for Timberwolves on Friday February 2nd, 2023
- Tre Jones (foot) doubtful Friday for San Antonio February 2nd, 2023
- Cory Joseph (back) out again for Indiana Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Boston's Grant Williams operating bench role on Wednesday night February 1st, 2023
- Celtics starting Robert Williams (ankle) on Wednesday, Grant Williams to bench February 1st, 2023
- Robert Williams (ankle) expected to play Wednesday for Celtics February 1st, 2023
- Marcus Smart (ankle) could remain out for Celtics through break January 31st, 2023
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) questionable for Wednesday January 31st, 2023
- Grant Williams starting for Celtics Saturday in place of injured Robert Williams January 28th, 2023