Brandon Ingram (toe) doubtful Monday for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram is considered doubtful to play Monday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Ingram left Friday's game early due to a great big toe sprain. Now, the team has listed him doubtful for Monday's contest. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours, but it's safe to assume he'll sit. Trey Murphy should be in line for added work on the wing.
Our models currently project Ingram for 21.1 points, 6.1 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 38.6 FanDuel points across 35.2 minutes of action.
- Jae'Sean Tate (ankle) available Friday for Houston February 2nd, 2023
- Simone Fontecchio (foot) questionable for Jazz Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Bryn Forbes (ankle) questionable Friday for Minnesota February 2nd, 2023
- Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable for Timberwolves on Friday February 2nd, 2023
- Tre Jones (foot) doubtful Friday for San Antonio February 2nd, 2023
- Cory Joseph (back) out again for Indiana Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Jose Alvarado coming off New Orleans' bench on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- C.J. McCollum (thumb) starting in New Orleans' Tuesday lineup, Jose Alvarado to bench January 31st, 2023
- Naji Marshall playing a bench role for Pelicans on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023
- Pelicans starting Brandon Ingram (injury recovery) on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench January 31st, 2023
- Brandon Ingram (injury recovery) to return to New Orleans' lineup Tuesday January 30th, 2023
- Pelicans' C.J. McCollum (thumb) will play Tuesday versus Denver January 30th, 2023