Jamal Murray (conditioning) starting Friday for Denver; Davon Reed back to bench
Denver Nuggets guard Jamal Murray will start Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Murray had been in the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Now out, the team has decided his conditioning level is good enough to start to kick off the weekend. His return to the court will send Davon Reed back to the bench.
Our models project Murray for 17.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, 4.9 assists and 31.5 FanDuel points across 34.0 minutes of action.
- Jae'Sean Tate (ankle) available Friday for Houston February 2nd, 2023
- Simone Fontecchio (foot) questionable for Jazz Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Bryn Forbes (ankle) questionable Friday for Minnesota February 2nd, 2023
- Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable for Timberwolves on Friday February 2nd, 2023
- Tre Jones (foot) doubtful Friday for San Antonio February 2nd, 2023
- Cory Joseph (back) out again for Indiana Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Vlatko Cancar starting for Nuggets Thursday in place of injured Aaron Gordon February 2nd, 2023
- Aaron Gordon (ankle) ruled out for Nuggets on Thursday February 2nd, 2023
- Aaron Gordon (ankle) questionable for Denver on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Denver's Jamal Murray (injury management) active and starting on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- Jamal Murray (injury management) questionable for Denver Tuesday January 30th, 2023
- Bruce Brown coming off Nuggets' bench on Saturday afternoon January 28th, 2023